It’s the list everyone exness has been waiting for…the Partner Grant list for Round 1!
This list represents 13 diverse, nonprofit organizations from around the state and a total of $8,300 in grants. Many thanks to ALL of our Partner organizations for helping us exceed our goal and generating over 2,300 survey responses!
A hearty congratulations to our Round 1 Partner Grant winners!
- Silver Grant ($1,500): Compass Housing Alliance, Council on American Islamic Relations, and Washington Policy Center
- Dick Spady Legacy Grant ($1,000): Union Gospel Mission
- Bronze Grant ($1,000): Woodland Park Zoo
- $500 Grant: Boys & Girls Clubs of King County/YouthForce
- $300 Grant: Association of WA Business, Mary’s Place, WA Business Week
- $100 Grant: Moses Lake Chamber of Commerce, Treehouse for Kids, Valley Cities Counseling & Consultation, WA Restaurant Association
“As an organization dedicated to defending civil rights, empowering American Muslims and promoting mutual understanding, we exness com are proud to partner with CFN in a project that aims to find solutions to issues facing an increasing number of our community members.”
“We are also grateful to CFN for the grant which will help us carry out our important community service programs.”
Arsalan Bukhari, Executive Director, CAIR-WA
“Partnering with Community Forums Network provided Washington Policy Center with an invaluable opportunity to work with various stakeholders to explore the important issue of youth unemployment. WPC has long expressed concern with our state’s high youth unemployment rate—the information mined from the surveys provides valuable insight into an issue that impacts the businesses and workers in our state and will play an important role our Center for Small Business’ ongoing research efforts on this topic.”
Erin Shannon, Small Business Director, Washington Policy Center
“Thank you to Community Forms Network for the opportunity to partner with them in this important civic engagement process. Many of our young adult employees and clients were able to participate, which we hope was valuable to them, as well as the process overall. We are excited to see the results of the surveys and forums and look forward to partnering with CFN in the future.”
Lindsey Lund, Compass Housing Communications Coordinator